Johnson's Services offers fast, honest, and reliable air conditioning repair. When our Certified HVAC technicians come to your home they will perform a full system diagnostics to determine the exact issue you're having with your system. After testing your system we will inform the home owner of any problems that were found. If a problem was found our tech will discuss repair suggestions, and options. If repairs are needed, the Service Call Fee will be applied to the repairs on the initial visit during normal business hours (8am-5pm) and warranties are offered to ensure repairs are done right.
Common problems that can affect your HVAC system include:
• Poorly-charged air conditioning system. If an A/C system is not properly charged with refrigerant, it is unable to efficiently remove heat and cool your home.
• The outside fan or unit is not working. The condenser fan located outside your home removes heat from the compressor and keeps refrigerant cool. The condenser fan can stop working due to a faulty capacitor, a bad motor bearing can cause it to overheat, or there may not be power to the system. If it does not run or is not spinning at full capacity, it can cause your compressor to prematurely fail.
• Insufficiently cooled rooms. This can be due to poor duct design, kinked or damaged air ducts, or an air duct leak.
• The A/C unit is not blowing cold air. This can be can be a result of various issues, including lack of power to the system, dead thermostat batteries, or a low system charge.
• Dirty air filters (Note: Dirty air filters can cause many system malfunctions. Air filters should be changed every month.)
Johnson's Services is a full-service HVAC company, and we pride ourselves on our ability to service ALL air conditioning and heating systems. Johnson's Services services the following HVAC brands:
• American Standard
We also service other major brands; for any questions, please call Johnson's Services at 281-495-3131.
Spring & Summer Maintenance Tasks: